Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wh3Re's WaLDo - CHair Edition..


The beauty and fashion of contemporary style furniture not only interest interior designers but also captures the eye of set designers and producers. Providing tasteful eye-catching pieces to furnish and enrich their sets.
Even though I fall under the designer demographic, I must admit that I’m a little obsessed with chairs… more than I should be and it is always a treat when I recognize a chair in a movie or music video.
Here’s a little “where’s waldo” game I started 
(i'm continuously looking out for famous chairs)
I put a few images below of chairs that I have recognized a music video or movie. 



White Barcelona Couch by Mies Van Der Rohe in Edward Cullen's Room from the teenage love flick Twilight.

                                          
                                                                                 
Mies Van Der Rohe's Barcelona Chair in White from the horror film Silent Hill.

                          

                                 
Indigo Peacock Chair from the Dror Studio in New York, featured in Rihanna's S+M music video.
                 


                                    
Bistro Chair No.14 by Michael Thonet in Beyonce + Lady GaGa's Video phone music video.

                   

                                     

The black Ghost Chair by Philippe Stark in Regina Spektor's Fidelity.

No comments:

Post a Comment