Thursday, February 11, 2010

ATHENA my W/\t3r ColoUReD G()DD3SS of WaR + Wisd()M

This is my final piece: an 18x24 watercolor composition of Athena Parthenons. I am in love with my final product! I decided to use colours in the same family and used accent colors such as the turquoise-ie color of the sky, red in her necklace and the Green in my interpretational drawing of Athena. Its funny because if you havent noticed her brazier is perfectly shaped. > many people who have views it often comment on them! : )... i agree with them.


I love my water color set! (bottom right) It brings the simplest ink drawings to life. > yeaaa i drew this in pen!






This is before I painted it... just to give you an idea of what it looked like with out color.. mehhh! boring right??

No comments:

Post a Comment