Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BeaCH BUm



This is a photograph I took at a beach in Bermuda (my country), in the summer of 2008. The beach is called or known as Clearwater. I was there one afternoon with my friends on a special holiday known as "Cupmatch." This photo is one of my favorites! I love the contrast between Rebecca's swimmer body (my friend, & no really, she's a swimmer!) and the pleasantly plump man that she shares the photo with. This photo just happened to be the stimulus or the "inspiration" for the water color piece I created just above.
I cant help but to chuckle to my self because I specifically told her to walk in the mans direction just so that I could get his photo. [without coming off as creepy! : S ... how weird would it be if some random teenager was snapping photos of you at the beach??!] ... but never the less I gave him 5 stars for his confidence and a 10 out of 10 for this photo! it came out great! > p.s the brown legs on the right side of the painting are mine! i couldn't help my self i just had to put myself in it some how!

No comments:

Post a Comment