Thursday, October 28, 2010

BL3ediNG ArT ...

If you have been keeping up with my blog you might have noticed that I'm obsessed with chairs. right? .... well lately I've been venturing out of my comfort zone of water colors (paint) ... and I have started rendering my chairs with marker! > Trusty Dusty ChartPak

If you've ever have used ChartPak markers they BLEED! hugeeee mess! So what I've learned to do is use a blank piece of printer paper underneath my chairs so that I wont make a mess. Little did I know that after rendering all my chairs on top of that one piece of paper would make one of the most brilliant, beautiful things I have ever seen!
I collect each one but I decided to blog this one because It's my favorite so far!
[you can't seen the turquoise in this scanned photo but That subtle moment of blue is what makes the piece!]  

1 comment: