Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dr3ss LiK3 a CuPc/\k3 Sh(0)uLd F3EL...

I have been thinking lately about designing rooms 
(mainly because that is a project that i am working on in studio) 
And I wanted to decorate one of my spaces as airy + delicate as possible and the movie Marie Antoinette came into mind! I just love the set design and the choices of clothing that the designers decided on to help portray this high class historical woman!
Her room + clothing both speak the same language and they reflect her taste + personality which I just adore!  

... one day I will have a style as recognizable as hers was!


cupcakes (pen + water colored)by me! inspired by:
Marie Antoinette 

1 comment:

  1. I think you're on you're well on your well to recognizable style Blakeni!

    Hope your semester has started off well!

    ReplyDelete