Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Citrus.


Ever since I was 15 I have been expressing my creativity through my hair.
If I'm Inspired. Or even a little bored, I tend to switch it up.
First was purple, then orange-ish red (when I got a bang) 
I tried and failed with blue..which turned green and caused me to resort to black, I spiced it up in fall with auburn,
which led to red
It washed out and I rocked light brown,
I got bored and lightened up things with blonde, 
and finally burned up with red AGAIN...
Over the years I have had many colors, but I always fall back to red.
But finally I have decided to step out of the norm and become a red head
.. I KNOW, I KNOW.. I just said red head! But what I mean is
 the orange type of red head.
2009
2010
2011
I'm usually a little spicy with my fire engine red but now im sour.
SOooo just call me CITRUS. :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment