Saturday, October 31, 2009

I.A.R. 110 Design Visualization Sketch Book assignment #4: Interior Spaces



The task was to draw 4 interior spaces - in pen- over fall break, including scale figures. Scale figures are a representation or drawing of an object, person or animal that is larger or smaller than the actual size of the object that is drawn or built . Very often the scale model is smaller than the original and used as a guide when showing the object in scale. These are two of my best interior spaces that I have drawn for this project. These two spaces are T.G.I. Fridays the restaurant and Forever 21 the retail store.
Over all the sketch book assignment was a great learning experience and it was great practice for my drawing development. It was challenging and also very funny because I had to be discrete about drawing someone I did not know. I would occasionally meet eyes with someone and try not to seem creepy but it was all apart of the experience. enjoy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment