Thursday, April 22, 2010

F()r Th3 L0v3 Of C()fF3eeeee .... (( SK3TcHInG ScaVEnGEr HunT ))

This is the place I decided to sketch for clue one. If you know me well you know that Im addicted to coffee!!! : Venti, White Chocolate Mocha, Iced!... NO WHIP CREAM! There is the one black girl with short hair and glasses. She always wears a hat. you cant miss her! ... : | >>> Lets just say I think I age 10 years every tuesday. I decided to sketch on the brown paper bag that they always pack my bagel in (( just because a blue berry bagel [with butter] is such an important factor in the field trips that Dajana, Daniel and I always make to starbucks)) ... Do you see the largest sketch at the top of a girl?? >> Well all I have to say is mission accomplished! I had been siting directly across from her.. and I noticed that she noticed that I was sketching her... after about 8 minutes of txting, closing her eyes ((i guess she was trying to wish the creepy art girl away)) and PRETENDING to study.. she packed up her things and left!! I would have to say that, that was the first time I have actually scared someone away. It only took me the entire freshmen year... but I would say a job well done! LOL... I decided to name this piece for the love of coffee because I you haven't noticed yet... there is a long line of people at the bottom of my sketch book page....(( its an understatemet...))

No comments:

Post a Comment