Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sk3Tch!nG 1()1 >>> (( Skectching Scavenger Hunt))

This is sketch clue number one:
The first public space on campus that i would say is probably my favorite is the lecture room in the Wither Spoon Museum. This is where my art 101 class is. I adore art, architecture and I love a little dry humor!! >> Dr.Richard Gantt is my professor and he is the reason why I enjoy attending every single class on Tuesdays and Thursdays!! I know, I know, its kinda disturbing that I actually look forward to going to a History class!!
He's good at his job and he is very professional. The thing that I love most are the little stories that he always has with each artist, piece of art or an architectural monument.
In the sketch, there are kids in the front row (awake), Kids in the back row (napping) , and funny little quotes and rules that we made up especially for this class.
If you ever take art 101 with Dr. Gantt... NEVER leave the class to blow your nose, NEVER go to the bathroom, and DONT YOU DARE COME INTO CLASS: he will crush you. He said that he will fight to the death.. and look.. He's still here.
The combination of his interesting little stories and his dry; but not intentional humor make me an excellent student in his class. (( Thank you Dr. Gantt))

P.s >> play on words.... I named it Sketching 101 for a reason! enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment